We’ve taking a one-way flight to Beijing where we’ll be starting our China adventure. The sheer size of China and all the amazing sites to see and things to do and experience is going to be a big challenge for us. We only have a 30 day tourist visa to try and cram in as much as we can. The route we’ve mapped out is nothing short of 4,495 km. Wish us luck!
Here’s a list of our local Holiday Craft Fairs for you to check out this year.
To remember is to work for peace.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…
It’s quite apparent that this concept is still in it’s developmental infancy, but you can totally see how this would look in the future. I’m thinking of the Harry Potter style newspaper. Anyone with me?